Beauty Beach Quotes

I look my best when I'm totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.


The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach - waiting for a gift from the sea.

To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.

I am definitely a Type A personality, always rushing around, trying to do too much, not good at just lying on the beach. But I'm so thankful for everything I have: wonderfully supportive parents and sisters, the best husband in the world, terrific students I love teaching and hanging out with, and above all, my two amazing daughters.
Amy Chua

Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach, going to Disneyland, having fun.
Brian Wilson

I still love things that you don't even need to pay for. Going to the beach and being around five of your friends and having a good time means so much more than going out and spending hundreds of dollars.
Maria Sharapova

I love the beach. I love the sea. All my life I live within - in front of the sea.
Rafael Nadal

The three great elemental sounds in nature are the sound of rain, the sound of wind in a primeval wood, and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.
Henry Beston

My dream is to have a house on the beach, even just a little shack somewhere so I can wake up, have coffee, look at dolphins, be quiet and breathe the air.
Christina Applegate

Luxury is anything that feels special. I mean, it can be a moment, it can be a walk on the beach, it could be a kiss from your child,or it could be a beautiful picture frame, a special fragrance. I think luxury doesn't necessarily have to mean expensive.
Aerin Lauder

I typically enjoy a beautiful beach destination, as I find the water and sand to be the most replenishing.
Elizabeth Berkley

A beach is not only a sweep of sand, but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.
Henry Grunwald

I'm definitely much more of a beach bunny. I prefer the sun over the snow.
Gillian Zinser

I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.
Anna Quindlen








No comments:

Post a Comment